This is a great construction or camp site radio with many different sources for your music.
My personal favorite is the flash drive option. I can plug in a 32GB flash drive and set it to shuffle and forget about it. Though it does not give me much selection control, that is good enough for me. I am there to work, not be a DJ. The phone hook up is a plus too. The FM reception could be better, but is passable.
Bosch 14.4-volt batteries can run the Power Box about 4 hours. The 18-volt lithium-ion batteries can last more than 9 hours. Definitely beats buying a car trunk of D batteries.
The only major drawback would be the weight. It is extremely heavy, but that is minor compared to all the tech features it has.
- 4 speakers and a subwoofer produce up to 26 watts of high-quality stereo sound that projects in all directions
- Rugged rubber and aluminum roll cage protects against demanding job site conditions
- Weather-resistant design keeps out moisture, dust and debris
- Connect mp3 players, CD players or portable satellite receivers
- Integrated digital media bay includes a powered USB port and an SD/MMC card slot that is compatible with mp3 and WMA files
- Charge everything: Includes 4-way power outlets, a 12-volt DC adapter and USB port
- Advanced digital tuner provides wide-ranging reception
- Can be powered with Bosch 14.4-volt or 18-volt lithium-ion batteries or any 120-volt power source (not included)
- Includes radio, 6-foot auxiliary cable
- Compatible with Bosch BC630 (30 min) charger and BC660 (45 min) charger; works with Bosch 14.4-Volt batteries BAT609, BAT618