All That Charlie Covers:
• Equipment – Knowing and having the right equipment is essential to success.
• Chute Routine – How to get your rope on your bull, and the proper approach to safely getting down and out on your bull.
• Body Position – Understanding the proper positioning to make a successful ride.
• Dismount – One of the most overlooked areas in bull riding. Learning how to get off your bull safely is just as important as making a qualified ride.
• Personal one on one instruction with each student.